Start your recruitment career with Empiric
A career in recruitment can offer you the opportunity to earn a lot of money fast, progress your career quickly and teach you valuable business skills. If you are self-motivated, ambitious and goal orientated, then you could have a successful and rewarding career in recruitment ahead of you.
If you are interested in a career in recruitment and want to work for a company that is committed to investing in you and giving you the skills to help you become a successful recruiter, simply send us your details and we will give you a ring.
What's it like working for us
Who are you?
Anyone can be a recruiter but what separates the best from the rest is what they bring to the role. If any of the following describes you, we can work with you to develop you into a high billing, successful recruiter:
You will need that drive to succeed. We will give you the skills, knowledge and training to be excellent - you will need to push yourself to make it happen.
- Critical thinker
Be confident in analysing situations and make informed, intelligent decisions.
- Confident communicator
Build strong relationships, be able to listen and be assertive when dealing with job seekers and clients.
- Ambitious and financially motivated
We are on the lookout for those who have that inner drive to better themselves, confident in their ability to hit targets and have that competitive edge to be the best.
- Team player
Being part of a team and collaborating with others is vital to being a successful recruiter at Empiric.
What questions are you asking about your future?
How much will I earn?
This depends on how ambitious you are. Basic salary is up to £20k in year 1 but commission is uncapped which means the harder you work and the more placements you make, the more commission you earn. When promoted to a specilaist Recruitment Consultant, basic goes up to a potential £28k.
Our commitment to you
We promise to give you the skills, knowledge and support to become a high performing recruiter.
- Clear structured training and development programme at every stage of your career.
- Hands on coaching from our highest performers who will share their winning practices with you.
- Mentoring to nurture your development and listen to any issues you have.
- The opportunity to get promoted quickly and fast track opportunities to progress in line with our growth plans.
- State of the art technology to allow you to find clients and job seekers.
- Our content led marketing will ensure that we stand out from the competition and our strong brand awareness within the tech sector will help you do your job more easily.
Most importantly, we will give you the opportunity to earn a lot of money. Hit your targets and you will be well rewarded with a range of incentives including additional performance bonuses and early finish Fridays, through to all expenses paid holidays.
How my Career has Grown at Empiric
We are very proud of our inclusive culture and we provide a fun and supportitve working environment that helps bring out the best in you.
We have won a number of awards including:
- Top 100 Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For in the UK 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- 3 star Best Companies (the best rating there is)
- Awarded APSCo Award for Excellence – CSR Initiative of the Year 2018
- Awarded Women in IT Excellence Diversity Project of the Year Award 2018
- Best CEO for Candidate Experience 2016 at European CEO Awards
- Awarded APSCo Diversity & Inclusion Award 2015
- Business award at The Global Recruiter Asia Pacific 2014
- The Sunday Times Fast Track 100 by Virgin Group 2010, 2009